The New Jersey Polymer Clay Guild was established in 1991, to provide a forum in New Jersey for the study and exchange of ideas and information relating to polymer clay. The Guild promotes the art of polymer clay and is a source of inspiration and education in the medium.
Guild members are encouraged to:
- Demonstrate polymer work at meetings
- Enter competitions in the medium
- Attend workshops given by the Guild in polymer clay and related arts
- Show their work to the public
- Teach and share the art in classes and at other opportunities